A Day In The Life Of a GIVE Volunteer
- Awaken in your guest house and enjoy breakfast
- Travel to your volunteer placement with a GIVE International Volunteer Support Coordinator
- As a volunteer, you choose your preferred placement each day (orphanages, schools, health clinics, etc.)
- Volunteer from approximately 10 am to 1 pm
- Have lunch and prepare for your afternoon volunteer placements
- Volunteer from approximately 2 pm to 5 pm
- Leave volunteer placement and walk through town stopping to check email, shop, grab refreshments etc.
- Walk back to guest house and prepare dinner with fellow volunteers / walk into town and visit a local restaurant
- Spend remainder of evening hanging out with GIVE volunteers and other travellers, reading, journaling, watching movies etc.
- Volunteer (if you’d like!)
- Take advantage of local sightseeing activities (hiking, biking, rafting etc.) or plan an excursion such as a safari or a kayaking adventure (can be planned and paid for locally)