- We have coordinated safe & meaningful volunteer opportunities for 552 volunteers since 2005.
- We support 19 projects in 3 East African countries: Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
- We supply 300 children with nutritious breakfasts each week.
- We have distributed over 1200 Family Kits since 2005.
- Our volunteers have dedicated 76,000+ hours in support of our projects.
- We have organized 10 mobile health clinics in rural communities in Uganda, benefiting over 3,000 people.
- We have created access to safe water and sanitation facilities for over 300 people.
- We have refurbished 9 schools, providing a more conducive space for children to learn.